Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Roller Coaster

Today has been a little insane.


First of all, I didn't link up to virtual coffee today
because I was busy having a real-life coffee date with my sweet
"pick up where we left off last time" girlfriend
who just became a Mommy.
(and also incidentally, actually thinks I keep my house clean)
(She is also reading this right now and knows I'm talking about her)
(Hello, sorry I talked about you in the third person)
It was wonderful!

Then I went to work, which was fine...
until I went to leave and realized I had locked
my key in the car for first time ever!
But then, my amazing Husband rescued me
but we had to gallup his Noble Steed home as quickly as possible because....

I was late for the piano lesson I teach!
I felt bad for making my 7-year-old student
and her parents wait on me (as they were...in the driveway)
And then you know what happened?

They brought a fancy cupcake!
With the most impossibly high pile of pink frosting
I have ever seen!
And sprinkles!
And, as much I would love to show it to you,
this description and your imagination will have to do...
Because I....
might have eaten most of it already.

Which will also explain how scattered this post seems.
I am currently on a very serious sugar high.
The best kind.

Crazy, crazy crazy.
But I think girlfriends with babies,
bold rescues by Husbands,
and cupcakes
trump locking keys in your car.

Don't you agree?

3 comments:

  1. haha, I love this post! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a truly sweet ending to your day! Nothing says happy like girlfriends, babies and pink frosted cuppycakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESTERDAY WAS AWESOME! Love you, sweet friend :-)))

    ReplyDelete