Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Few Tidbits

I feel like I've been pretty MIA lately.
I missed "Life Made Lovely Mondays" and "Virtual Coffee" on Tuesday.
And when I say "missed" I really mean missed.
I guess ever since I've been back to the bloggy world, I've been trying to make sure I don't end up in the hole that made me take a break in the first place -
putting my blog over things that (while usually less fun) are more important.
Read: cleaning the bathroom before work.
So, unfortunately, a heightened sense of priority has kept me away, but I'll be back in full force tomorrow. Prepare yourself for an announcement concerning my "10 To Do in 2011," how I really feel about "Moby Dick," and possibly some pictures. In the meantime, here are a few things...


1. Can I just take a moment to tell you how much I looooooove Fresh Market. Now, they didn't pay me to say that.....but I wish someone would. Then I could actually shop there...
I mean more than I currently do,
which is a few minutes every month or so to grab some specific item,
when I don't have enough time to peruse aisles and spend my entire paycheck.


2. This is one reason I didn't have time to blog yesterday....

It's my closet - organized and arranged according to color!

Yes, it did take me all morning, but it's basically changed my life. In the last 48 hours, if I have felt even the slightest unhappiness, all I have to do it walk in and take a quick glance, and every little trouble floats away. Yeah, I'm talking about a closet.....

3. Bama Man and I just finished "The Social Network." I really enjoyed it, but I have to admit...it might be the last straw that causes me to give up Facebook for real, instead of just saying I might when I get tired of it. I'm not sure I want to be a cog in the Mark Zuckerburg machine. I'm just saying.

Hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment