Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Saturday!



I hope everyone is having a wonderful, and restful day! I've had quite a bit going on today, but it's all been lovely. Now, I am back in my comfy, crimson, cozy clothes, overdosing on football and blogs, enjoying a well-deserved cup of french roast coffee (and yes, I realize it's after five, but java-flavored happiness knows no time!). Bama Man is back from a recent trip, and everything is now right with my world.

Does anyone else have an insatiable obsession with cinnamon rolls? I think I'm definitely in a phase. Luckily, I am very careful as to eat them in the company of others (i.e. Bama Man) so as not to eat every single one. Friends don't let friends eat cinnamon rolls alone!

Well, enjoy what is left of your Saturday, friends!

And, oh yeah.........

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment! We had cinnamon rolls yesterday morning, too...a real treat! Love your blog. Looking forward to reading more!!

    ReplyDelete