Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hello Autumn, I've Missed You

Scarves, cardigans, and I daresay light jackets - It's here, Fall is finally here! Okay, so I may seem a little overly excited...I guess my flannel pj's are going to my head......




Go leaves go, you can do it! I took this a couple days ago when it was still warmer, but the trees were already doing their part. There's a lot less green out there now.




I've never been much for Halloween decor (or orange, for that matter) but I made my first round of the season at our local orchard stand and these little guys were too cute to pass up! A little black craft paint made them even better.

The autumn table runner I made (read: still working on), homemade muffins, and a Cinderella Pumpkin. I looooove it! If the temperature spikes tomorrow, I am going to be put out....

Also, Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks, baby!


*Sigh of contentment*

No comments:

Post a Comment