Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dear Chuck Letter


To my dear, boy-sized 3, low-top converse sneakers,
I've been doing a lot of thinking about us, and..well...this just isn't working out. I'm so sorry. It's not you, it's me. I've just grown too much for this relationship. Okay, maybe it's you - you've just caused me too much pain. I've given you so many chances, and I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. I waited patiently for something to improve, but I can't ignore the truth anymore. It's true, we've had a lot of good times - great times! And we are a very attractive couple. But it's time.
This is over. I hope we can both find a way to move on. And no, it's not about the new silver Steve Madden flats, it's about you and me. I'll never forget you.
All my enduring love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment