Saturday, August 21, 2010

June's Fab Five: The Things I Adore (at the moment)

1. Kari Jobe's CD - Kari Jobe:


Just bought the CD and cannot physically stop listening to it. The girl has always been my worship muse, but she has completely outdone herself with this project. The lyrics are incredible and cowriters include such worship icons as Chris Tomlin, Mia Fieldes, and Paul Baloche. The whole album just spreads a balm over the heart of every woman!

*Only 7.99 right now at Lifeway Christian Bookstores!





2. Bananas:
Here's the thing, they have B and C vitamins, and enough potassium in them to replenish electrolytes, they're said to prevent certain cancers, and, let's face, they're just so darn good!










3. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers:


What in the world is in these things?!?
Whatever it is, it is God's gift to Domestic Divas everywhere!








4. That the "Natural" Look is in for Fall Makeup:


Okay, so even though I don't actually care too much about what's "in," as a girl who prefers to go Au Naturel, this Fall trend is going to be a godsend. I mean sure, I like going glam as much as the next girl, but most of the time, less is more. So lay off the eyeliner, slap on the shimmer and nude shades, and show off those beautiful faces ladies, and embrace what God gave you!




5. Panko:



I thought I was fine with flour, but allow me to tell you, that Panko breadcrumbs have revolutionized my life! I charge you to never try to pan fry anything again without them! Plus, they're cheaper than you think if you can get a generic version (Fresh Market's are the best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment