Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Now, Dahhling




"I never look back darling, it distracts from the now"


Funny how easy it is to get dsitracted from the now, huh? Personally, my now is pretty amazing, but it's hard to realize that when I'm busy running to and fro. So, why not have a blog feature dedicated to soaking in "the now," no? So, now......


South Pacific. Popcorn.

"I'm as corny as Kansas in Augsut, I'm as normal as blueberry pie!"

Iced chai sweet tea. Fan blowing.

Off work early. Coupon madness. Husband almost home.

Mentally preparing myself to run the dickens out of the treadmill at the gym.

Happiness.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds incredibly perfect, m'dear :) You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, i love the incredibles! love this post! thanks for the blog lovin'!
    Xo

    http://ericplustanya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete