Sunday, October 25, 2009

Concerning This Blog

In a world of microwave dinners and over-priced produce, every old-fashioned-modern woman needs a moment to reflect on the charming (and not-so-charming) aspects of domestic life: keeping her kingdom, feeding her household,and keeping her bathroom shiny. I am such a woman. I happen to be tired of my own disorganization, apathy, and hit-and-miss culinary skills and it is time for change. I have launched myself on a course of cinnamon-scented self improvement, and I'm inviting you to join me. If you long for the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipie, live for the occasional houseguest, or love the glow of a freshly organized linen closet, this is a place for you. My hope is to include recipes, tips, and (just to warn you) ramblings that should be a combination of Momma's tried and true wisdom with a Grace Kelly twist.

Here we go.

P.S. To contribute and connect check out our facebook group, As a Matter of Fact, I do Vacuum in Pearls!

No comments:

Post a Comment