Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

I'm not supposed to be here right now, so if anybody asks, you never saw me. I should be doing Spanish homework (and I WILL...in just a second) but I just had to take a moment to visit with all of you! The allure of this blog is positively witchcraft I tell you. I don't even really have anything to say, just wanted to come around and yap. Besides not doing homework, I've been spending my morning with my head buried in my Bible, and trying to ward of the overly affectionate advances of the cat - who keeps trying to bury his head in my coffee. Eggs and toast for breakfast, how very cliche - but yummy.

What are you up to this morning?

Also, I just had to show you this....

It's one of this "tee-shirt" necklaces. I saw a tutorial the other day and I Simply had to try my hand at it - and I did! It's little rough around the edges, but that's part of the charm.....right.

No comments:

Post a Comment